Can I access the college archives for research?


Research consultations are available by appointment. To schedule a consultation, please visit the Special Collections & College Archives site.


In addition, faculty, students, and staff may request digital copies of primary resources to support their research by contacting Special Collections and College Archives directly at

  • Last Updated Apr 25, 2024
  • Views 17
  • Answered By Alanna Quan

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0